We wanted to give you an update on where we are and our plans for the next few weeks:
- All Sunday in-person services will be canceled indefinitely. We will revisit this every single week, but for now, consider in-person services canceled until you hear otherwise.
- Our Next Steps Gathering, scheduled for this Sunday, will be postponed to a later date.
- Each Sunday we will still have our online service on our Facebook page at 11:00am. We would encourage you to get some communion supplies if you can. If you'd like to stop and pick some up here, we have a limited supply of pre-packaged communion(with more arriving soon hopefully) and we'll have fresh communion available to be picked up Sunday morning after 9am.
- Something we're adding to Sundays: shortly after the service each week, we'll upload a brief video from our Student Ministry and our Children's Ministry. We'd encourage you to give your kids and students an opportunity to hear from Anthony and Gavin on Sunday or during the week.
- On Wednesdays, we're going to send out mid-week devotional via email and social media. The staff and key leaders will be taking turns sharing with you through this devotional.
- Effective immediately, no Life Groups will be meeting at the church. I have encouraged Life Group leaders to keep groups in contact via other means, but we want to do everything we can to help limit contact and protect those who are high risk.'
- Additionally, Student Ministry Life Groups and Kidnection are both canceled indefinitely.
- Church Cleanup Day, scheduled for March 28th, will be postponed. All other events will be considered week to week. We will keep you updated.
- Valley Health has suspended hospital visitation. If you desire to be visited and prayed for in the hospital, please let us know and we will connect with the in-house clergy for one of them to come and meet with you.
- We cannot say thank you enough for your extreme generosity in blessing the families of the Kids Clubs with food for this unexpected time off from school. We took a significant load over on Monday and have received a lot more to take over tomorrow. Thank you for being so generous all the time, but especially in these uncertain times.
- We keep saying this because we mean it: if you need something, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here and willing to do whatever we can to meet needs whether they are spiritual or physical.
- If you would like the opportunity to give, please feel free to drop a check by the building if you're out, to drop a check in the mail, or to give online via this link: www.newlife-christian.org/give. We know times are difficult for many and we're grateful for your support of what God is doing in and through NLCC.